Equal Opportunities and Compatibility of Family and Career
Work on the promotion of equal opportunities in the CRC “Education and Religion” aims at
- increasing the percentage of female scholars with regard to all levels of qualification, especially focussing on the critical stage between PhD and professorship,
- establishing structures and working conditions which further social inclusion,
- creating a family-friendly environment which makes it easier to combine academic work and family life,
- raising an awareness of the importance of equal opportunities among the members of the CRC
- embedding the topic of gender equality in the CRC´s research programme.
To this end, the staff responsible for equal opportunities
- offers counselling and provides relevant information
- organises workshops and training on topics such as work-life-balance, career planning, compatibility of career and family, mentoring, coaching, networking, raising awareness, childcare facilities
- ascertains the individual requirements of the members of the CRC
You can download a poster concerning the CRC’s work on the promotion of equal opportunities here (in German):
(c) SFB 1136
Do you have any requirements or ideas on equal opportunities or work-family-balance, you are very welcome to write an e-mail
or contact us face-to-face.